Error Msg
10-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Error Msg
Installed software, ran scan, ready to update and received this error msg:
List index out of bounds (0)
Then unchecked boxes, leaving one checked. Same msg apprears.
Need to resolve.
Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2011, 04:47 AM
RE: Error Msg
Same Here!!
Just got this today and won't even do the first updates ...

Error msg: List index out of bounds (0)

What to do?!?
10-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Error Msg
(10-29-2011 04:47 AM)QcGold Wrote:  Same Here!!
Just got this today and won't even do the first updates ...

Error msg: List index out of bounds (0)

What to do?!?

Have the same problem. Help
10-30-2011, 03:46 PM
im having the same issue as well. Any help or suggestions at all would be appreciated
10-31-2011, 07:21 AM
(10-28-2011 12:53 AM)koski19 Wrote:  Installed software, ran scan, ready to update and received this error msg:
Need to resolve.
Thanks

The answer I saw in the forum for this type of problem is to go to the firewall properties and let device doctor full permission. I guess by adding a rule in the outbound and inbound rules.
I have the same problem as you describe, I tried changing the Firewall settings by adding such rules, and even turned the firewall off but it did'nt help. I kept getting the same message of List Index Out of Bounds (0).
May be it will work for you. If so, please Let us know.
10-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Error Msg
(10-31-2011 07:21 AM)J_BARAK Wrote:  
(10-28-2011 12:53 AM)koski19 Wrote:  Installed software, ran scan, ready to update and received this error msg:
Need to resolve.
Thanks

The answer I saw in the forum for this type of problem is to go to the firewall properties and let device doctor full permission. I guess by adding a rule in the outbound and inbound rules.
I have the same problem as you describe, I tried changing the Firewall settings by adding such rules, and even turned the firewall off but it did'nt help. I kept getting the same message of List Index Out of Bounds (0).

I changed the firewall settings by inbound and outbound rules. Still receiving the same error messeage "List index out of bounds"
11-01-2011, 06:54 PM
(10-31-2011 11:53 AM)mmadeiros Wrote:  
(10-31-2011 07:21 AM)J_BARAK Wrote:  
Need to resolve.
Thanks

I changed the firewall settings by inbound and outbound rules. Still receiving the same error messeage "List index out of bounds"

I tried as well. Didnt work.
11-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Error Msg
Issure of List Index out of bounds (0) remains unresolved. Have done research on the internet and also with Microsoft Answers. I am frustrated as no one from Device Doctor has responded to this issue posted in the forum. I am not the only one with this issue. Today, I requested a full refund for my purchase. Maybe that will get somone's attention.
11-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I was able to obtain a refund Device Doctor's service that handles payments.
customerservice@safecart.com
http://www.safecart.com/
250-590-2272
1-855-432-0727
Good Luck
12-05-2011, 11:59 AM
If there is a problem with "list out of bounds" please close all other programs before starting scan in Device Doctor Pro.

Thank you for the reports, I have forwarded them to developers and will post an update once I get reply from them.